With a particular focus on collaboration and communication with patients and their families, Spring Mill Health Campus is committed to providing you or your loved one with the following specialized services:
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Post-acute care
- Respiratory services
- On-site ancillary services
- Restorative therapy
- Psychological services
- Behavioral management
We empower our patients to reach their personal independence goals through individual treatment plans under our professional staff’s care. From therapy sessions to education and training, patients and their families are encouraged to participate every step of the way.
Spring Mill Health Campus offers the following rehabilitation services:
- Physical therapy services
- Occupational therapy services
- Speech therapy services
Our Memory Support Program was developed to serve residents in all stages of Alzheimer’s or dementia. With a team of experts, our program offers a safe & secure setting throughout the continuum of care, including the following:
- Compassionate and trained licensed caregivers on-site 24/7/365
- Multi-sensory room
- Medication monitoring and delivery
- Life enrichment program specific to the individual to help enhance your loved ones’ well-being
- Ongoing family support and counseling
- Restorative Nursing to keep residents functioning at their highest level for as long as possible
- Supervised dining area specific to the unit with chef-inspired cuisine
- Home-like atmosphere with common areas designated to allow safe freedom of movement
Spring Mill Health Campus’s assisted living apartments promote choice, dignity, privacy, and independence. Whether you need our assistance on a short-term basis after an injury or illness or you’re ready to live the lifestyle as part of our community, our professional and caring staff is here for you. Together we’ll determine your specific needs and provide care whenever you need it.
Residents enjoy a variety of features, benefits and amenities. These include three delicious meals each day, 24-hour medical personnel, planned group activities, scheduled local transportation, weekly housekeeping and linen services, paid utilities, a spacious studio, one – or two-bedroom apartments and a great team of caregivers.